Xplore Eyre: Private Port Lincoln Cruise Ships Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Port Lincoln, SA
This part of South Australia is famed for its spectacular and diverse coastal scenery. From rugged cliffs to white sandy beaches and massive sand dunes to rockpools, you won’t be able to put your camera away. Visit Lincoln National Park which features some of the most scenic coastline in South Australia and enjoy the 14km scenic drive along Whalers Way, also learning about the history of the region.
Port Lincoln is known as the ‘Seafood Capitol of Australia’ with the seafood from these waters some of the most sought-after in the world. On our Port Lincoln Private Tour we will give you a taste of the region as you sample fresh local produce including the freshest seafood during lunch at a prestigious restaurant. Take to the water on an electric boat cruise of the Marina where you learn about the different fishing industries of the region.
Lovers of wildlife will be thrilled by up-close wildlife encounters including the wild koala’s at Mikkira Station and kangaroos, emus and birdlife at Glen Forrest Tourist Park. The scenery of the Eyre Peninsula is diverse and spectacular, and our local guide will share their passion and knowledge of this world class destination with you and show you all the hidden gems you would never otherwise find!
- Port Lincoln Town Tour
- Fred’s Marina Cruise
- Wildlife encounters & wine tasting at Glen Forrest Tourist Park
- Delicious lunch of local produce, seafood and wines at Port Lincoln Hotels 'Sarins Restaurant'
- Stunning coastal scenery of Whalers Way Coastal Drive
- Eyre Peninsula Koalas at Mikkira Station
- Taste local oysters, prawns & wines overlooking Wedding Cake Island in stunning Lincoln National Park
- Commentary and local knowledge of our local and passionate guide
You will be picked up from the Port Lincoln Visitor Information Centre at 9.30am and we’ll start our day doing a town tour before boarding Fred’s Marina
Cruise to learn about the fishing industries that help make Port Lincoln
Australia’s Seafood Capitol.
Next its onto Glen Forest Tourist Park you'll get up close and personal with all the iconic native wildlife and taste a range of local wines before heading to the award winning Port Lincoln Hotel for a delicious lunch in the private dining room of Sarins Resturant. Taste fresh local seafood and wine and of course if you don't eat seafood there are plenty of other options.
With a full tummy we'll travel along Whalers Way to see amazing coastline and some of the oldest rocks in Australia. Don’t be surprised to see lots of native wildlife including emus and kangaroos in this region. Onto Mikkira Station which is home to a population of friendly wild Koalas where you'll be able to get up close to for that perfect photo. We’ll visit Wanna for great views over Sleaford Bay and Wedding Cake Island where you will see abundant native birdlife including ospreys, wedgetail eagles and colourful rock parrots along the cliff tops. Here we will have one last feast of fresh local oysters and prawns before dropping you back at the wharf in time for your scheduled cruise ship departure.
- Local guide
- All activities, national park fees and GST
- Morning tea
- Wine and seafood tasting
- Pick up and drop off
- Minimum 2 pax required and max group of 7
- Dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at time of booking
- Please read our full Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking your tour